Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 2!

Week 2! 

Alright, the weekend was a bit tricky.  I figure I can find a nice balance between eating really well on weekdays and eating pretty well on the weekends.  The best way to keep a resolution, I find, is to be realistic.  Realistic revelation 1: I am entirely incapable of buying chips.  They have an evil power over me.  Someone once suggested pre-portioning them into small bags, but then I just eat more bags.

But there were no chips this weekend, actually.  Just too much chocolate from one of the kids in my choir.  So, maybe I should not accept gifts from anyone, either.

Cooking my own meals is tricky just because it's so time consuming.  But we made an epic pot of chili and as long as we don't get sick of it, it'll be great for this week.

My fabulous exercise checklist was totally checked off last week!  3x at the gym, 2x 5km walks, 1x yoga class and 1x other (which was two 1.8km walks and two 2km walks in the heavy snow which totally makes it way harder).

I think I just need to keep on reminding myself that excuses are stupid and I shouldn't give up. 

Go banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment